Friday, November 09, 2007

Blog banner

I have been thinking of making this blog look a little nicer -- it is pretty plain right now. I drew a sketch last night of a mouse and it turned out pretty nice. I can't get to a scanner right now but I am going to play with it to try and make a new banner for my blog. I am not really sure how to do this, but once I get it finished I don't think it'll be too hard to figure out. I am kind of running low on topics to write about every day so they might start getting a bit more random...hee. In the meantime, here is a sketch:

This is a mouse opossum (Marmosa mexicana). I've seen a couple here, but they are pretty rare.

1 comment:

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

this just means you'll have to start doing more everyday! ;-) And I agree with you, blogger doesn't have the most exciting layouts for blogs . . i'm getting bored with mine too.