Thursday, November 15, 2007

Clean desk


I just spent an hour or so cleaning up my desk and office -- it really needed it! Stuff just ends up getting piled on top of everything and you lose stuff in all the strata! Here is a picture of what I see when I am at work in my office with my computer and field book in the center and lots of seeds, specimens, toys, pens, and pencils all over the place. I even have a little wood-carved agouti given to me from Panama -- can you find it? (It's about 5in tall).

3 comments:

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

he's eating your volcano! Almost was fooled by the halloween costume . . . if you think your office is a mess you should see my apt at the moment.

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

Here's what I just posted about flax in response to your comment:

Flax seed is a good source of Omega-3 fatty acids, a "good" fat for heart health. It's also provides fiber and flavor to the diet. If you eat flax seed you should make sure it is ground flax, like what I put in my yogurt, and not the whole seed, like what is in the kashi bars (I don't buy them for the flax, I just like the almonds). The whole seed will just pass through your system while the ground seed will provide the omega-3.

Unknown said...

Nice job!
Now if only I could do the same...

I found your blog through the NaBloPoMo Randomiser and am tagging you for the 7 random things meme.

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.