Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Trits

A couple of days ago I bought an ice cream from the gift shop (can you believe that we have ice cream on station...in the rain forest -- awesome!). There are many different types for sale, but this is one of my favorites. It is called Trits (pronounced “treats”) and comes in a little ~3.5in diameter cup with a lid. When you remove the lid there is a nice graham cracker-type cookie on top. Trits is basically a big cookie sandwich with a cookie on top and bottom with vanilla ice cream and chocolate fudge in the middle. You can pop the sandwich out of the cup and eat it like that or use a spoon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Trits! I took home the packaging since I like them so much. Wish they had them in the US! I'll be posting more about them and our trip on my blog: http://pulp.orangephotography.com/genex/