Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloweenie

Woo-hoo, my first post of many for November, NaBloPoMo month! I was going to write a post about a cacao fruit I found, but I want to take a picture of it’s innards so that will have to be for tomorrow. Instead, I will talk about yesterday -- Halloween! There wasn’t much going on here, but I made a super-fast costume of a vampire agouti... basically I drew an agouti head on a chunk of cardboard, colored it and gave it some fangs, then tied it around my neck -- VOILA! Heehee, a lot of people think that the red stuff dripping from the agouti’s fangs is blood, but it is just raspberry juice. Hey, agoutis are frugivorous (fruit-eating) after all!

1 comment:

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

I love the costume idea, it was much better than all the britney spears and amy winehouses I saw. One day down . . .