Tuesday, March 11, 2008

List 11 -- Favorite old Nickelodeon shows

I haven't watched TV in a long time, but when I was younger and when I am home I watched/watch Nickelodeon/Nick GAS (Games and Sports). Nick GAS plays a lot of TV shows that were popular on Nickelodeon back in the 80's and 90's (and in my opinion when Nickelodeon was the best TV channel!). Here is my list of favorite old Nickelodeon shows:

• Salute Your Shorts
• Hey Dude
• Wild and Crazy Kids
• Double Dare
• What Would You Do
• The Secret World of Alex Mack
• Space Academy
• Adventures of the Hidden Temple
• Nick Arcade

2 comments:

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

I LOVED Hey Dude! I remember running through the front door, putting my backpack in my room and then racing down the stairs to watch it at five o'clock. Mr. Ernst was the craziest!

Goombella said...

Hey Dude was so awesome...I totally wanted to volunteer at a dude ranch in the summer!