Monday, March 31, 2008

List 31 -- Last list for NaBloPoMo

Well, I made it...this is my last list and final blog entry for the month of March. I survived NaBloPoMo!

I was watching the Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers a couple of nights ago and it got me thinking about movie sequels, particularly the "Part 2's" of many series. Usually, the first sequel of a movie is bad and sometimes even an insult to the original movie! There are, however, a few Part 2's that I think either equal or surpass their predecessors. Here is a list of those Part 2's that I think follow this pattern:

• Terminator 2
• Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
• Aliens
• Predator 2
• Kill Bill Vol. 2
• Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
• The Great Muppet Caper
• Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: Secret of the Ooze

1 comment:

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

congratulations! Can you belive it's over? I guess we have November to look forward to!