Wednesday, March 12, 2008

List 12 -- Top 10 iTunes songs

I am running out of interesting list ideas! Argh...here is the list of the top 10 most-played songs in my iTunes right now:

1. Aquatic Ambiance, Donkey Kong Country Soundtrack
2. Zora's Domain, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Soundtrack
3. Water Temple, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Soundtrack
4. Great Bay Coast, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Soundtrack
5. Snow, Donkey Kong Country Soundtrack
6. Lobo Hombre en Paris, La UniĆ³n
7. Summers, Earthbound Soundtrack
8. Boggly Woods, Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door Soundtrack
9. Crystal Palace, Paper Mario Soundtrack
10. Web Woods, Donkey Kong Country 2 Soundtrack

Hmmm...I seem to have a lot of Nintendo soundtracks going on there. Well, I like to listen to music while I work on the computer and I can't focus and listen to songs with words. All of these provide nice ambient background noise (sans lyrics) for me while working.

PS. I am a nerd.

2 comments:

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

I was just thinking, we are almost halfway there and I'm already beginning to run out of list ideas, then I read you are in the same place!

I think it's time to hit up the blog roll and find out what other lists are being posted. Hehe.

Goombella said...

I agree -- I didn't think that coming up with list ideas would be so hard!