Thursday, March 13, 2008

List 13 -- Favorite Movies (Part I)

I love to watch movies -- either at home on our little portable DVD player (we have this instead of TV) or in the movie theatre. Here is a list of my favorite movies:

• Blade Runner
• Terminator 1 and 2
• Aliens
• Total Recall
• Donnie Darko
• Spaceballs
• Jurassic Park
• Monty Python and the Holy Grail
• Spirited Away
• Chopping Mall
• UHF
• The Wizard
• Trekkies
• Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
• Back to the Future I, II, and III
• Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
• Predator 1 and 2
• Star Wars Episodes IV, V, and VI
• Robocop
• Die Hard
• Labyrinth
• Romancing the Stone
• The Matrix
• The Fifth Element
• Kill Bill Vol. 1 and 2
• Commando
• Speed
• Zoolander

This list is in no particular order and I am sure that I've missed a few, but I will add them in a part II later on.

3 comments:

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

Where's Miss Congeniality? I swear it was one of your favorites in college! ;-)

Goombella said...

Baaarf! It was almost as good as Sweet Home Alabama...hehe

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

heh.