Wednesday, March 19, 2008

List 19 -- Favorite Disney rides

I love all the Disney theme parks, especially Disneyland and EPCOT Center. I have been going to Disneyland since before I can remember and now that I live fairly close to Orlando, I can visit Walt Disney World from time to time. I love these parks since I have so many fond memories from going with my family as a kid and it is also still so much fun to forget about all your daily hassles/obligations and just become a kid again! Here is a list of my favorite rides at Disney theme parks (in no particular order):

• Indiana Jones Adventure, Disneyland (best ride EVER!)
• World Showcase, EPCOT Center
• Star Tours, Disneyland/MGM Studios
• Jungle Cruise, Disneyland/Magic Kingdom
• Pirates of the Caribbean, Disneyland (better than the Magic Kingdom version)
• Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Disneyland/Magic Kingdom
• People Mover, Disneyland (but not there anymore)
• Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, MGM Studios*
• Muppet Vision 3D, MGM Studios
• The Great Movie Ride, MGM Studios

* MGM Studios has recently changed its name and is now known as Disney’s Hollywood Studios

If I had to choose a favorite park from them all, I think it would be a tie between Disneyland in California and EPCOT Center in Florida. I haven't visited the Animal Kingdom park in Orlando yet though...

2 comments:

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

I can't believe you forgot the most important one. Especially since you used to always walk around the apartment singing, "It's a small world afterall. It's a small world afterall. It's a small world afterall, it's a small, small, word. It's a world of laughter a world of joy . . ." hmmm, or maybe that was me when I was a kid.

Goombella said...

I think it was Jennifer -- heehee!