Tuesday, March 18, 2008

List 18 -- Collections

Starting at a young age, I have always been collecting things. Nothing big, but all of these collections are fun and interesting. Here is a list of things that I collect:

• Coins -- I have been doing this forever, just ask my mom (heehee)
• Comic books -- most of these belonged to my dad and they are still fun to read
• Rocks -- another collection started in my childhood while digging in my grandparents’ rock pile on their farm
• Science books -- It’s fun to see how scientific thinking has changed over the years
• Pens -- an incidental collection that comes from my love of drawing
• Seeds -- fun and easy to collect since there is such a diversity of seed forms
• Travel souvenirs -- small things that are characteristic of locations I’ve traveled to

No comments: